There’s an abundance of free resources for sober support. Of course I love the Sober Mojo Women’s Circles online — Join us! Here are some of my other favourites:
- Untoxicated Facebook group plus Thursday night online meeting
- She Recovers Together Facebook group and daily online meetings.
- Other facebook groups include We Are The Luckiest, Project Sober, Recovery2.0, and BFB (message me about joining that one)
- Outside of Facebook: SMART meetings, Soberistas, Untoxicated forum, and the Daybreak app from Hello Sunday Morning
- Untoxicated also has in-person meetups (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne)
You owe it to yourself to get some good community around you. Support and social time are an essential part of a happy and contented life in recovery. Listening/reading will be great for you and you’ll get even more out of it when you let yourself participate.